8 oz. Soy Candle
Infused with ethical sourced dried botanicals, a quartz point, and 100% organic, pure essential oils.
Basil is a light but pleasant scent that warms the home and promotes love and light. Perfect for those who desire a versatile tool in their rituals.
• For the creative witch; this candle can be used for any spell that suits your needs. Basil is the magical herb that is known for its many uses including but not limited to beauty, protection, love, prophetic dreams, etc.
• Basil is commonly used in spells and can be utilized for a variety of magic.
• Use this candle to promote empathy, generate love, protect from evil, and any other spell work you wish.
• Our ritual candles are crafted with honest intention, love, and light.
• 100% pure, therapeutic grade, essential oils - no chemical fragrance oils. You actually get the advantages of the powerful properties of the ingredient, no just the scent.
• 100% natural soy wax, which means this candles burns 50% longer than paraffin wax candles, doesn't produce CO2, and burns clean (no black soot smoke).
• Properties are amplified with clear quartz crystal points placed directly in the candle.
• Ethically sourced natural ingredients
• No phthalates
• No added dyes or chemicals
• Environmentally friendly
• Lead-free, 100% cotton wick
• It is important to burn the candle for at least 2 hours for the first burn. If any less time, tunneling can form leaving the center melted and the edges tall. You can also trim the wick 1/4" to ensure a long-lasting candle. • The quartz point can be removed from the candle or left during burning to enhance magical properties.
REUSE/RECYCLE YOUR CONTAINER - Highly encouraged
• Remove label from side and bottom and pull out the wick. Use a spoon to break up the remaining wax. It should break up enough to detach from the container. If some is still left, use a paper towel to scoop and scrape the remaining wax out. As a last resort, you can heat the tin in the oven (do not use microwave) to no more than 150ºF until the wax melts. Then use a paper towel and wipe the melted wax out.
• You can then use your cleaned tin for a variety of uses: fill with small rocks and use as a toothbrush holder, contain bobby-pins or other small jewelry pieces, save loose change, and so much more. It is not recommend for food use or storage.
(Does not include staging items)